MM8BDM Forum

A New Look
Trillster • June. 1, 2024, 6:31 PM
1 3 4 5
Just a on n' off player, used to roam the old forums; now here in the metal and oil!
Just a on n' off player, used to roam the old forums; now here in the metal and oil!
June. 3, 2024, 8:22 AM (Edited by MyztikSpark) Copy Link
Even after all these years, this game just keeps on going, huh?
Good job, by the way. It's excellent! Reminds me of the SRB2 forums honestly.
June. 3, 2024, 4:20 PM Copy Link
I agree with Molly's statement earlier. Shame that there's no archive of all the stuff that everyone's done on the old forums.
Magnet Dood Administrator
Good to have you on the bad side, Mega Man.
Administrator
Good to have you on the bad side, Mega Man.
June. 4, 2024, 10:20 AM Copy Link
Mysterii said:
I agree with Molly's statement earlier. Shame that there's no archive of all the stuff that everyone's done on the old forums.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I mean, it stinks, but at the same time, it was there for a long time (and was badly decaying) and no one really said anything about preserving it. It got so infested with bots at one point that they took up over 4,000 pages on the userlist, and there was no way for new users to sign up. Add to the fact that it was going down every three or so months and Mike had to bug PHP to fix it, and... Well, you catch my drift.

Forums like Cutstuff across the board have taken a gigantic hit to their everyday traffic due to Discord, anyway. I don't know how worth it it would've been to keep it up with all of those issues for the sake of preserving history when few people would be on there in the first place. I'm not saying it doesn't suck that Cutstuff had to get wiped, but I do think with all the challenges it required to keep operating, it made a lot more practical sense to shut it down.
Played a video game once or twice
Played a video game once or twice
June. 5, 2024, 6:42 PM Copy Link
oh shit HYPE! very nice to see the forum with a fresh coat of paint. megamans forever
huh? who's there?
huh? who's there?
June. 5, 2024, 7:14 PM Copy Link
very snazzy. gonna miss scrolling through all the cringe on the old forums but a fresh coat of paint is nice to see
Trillster Administrator
what's a code
Administrator
what's a code
June. 10, 2024, 7:38 PM Copy Link
Laggy Blazko said:
Is there any "view unread posts" function here? I can't find it.

Just pretend this button always existed, thanks.

June. 14, 2024, 1:49 AM Copy Link
Does This Mean Everything That Was On Here Is Now Gone?
1 3 4 5