A New Look
Trillster • June. 1, 2024, 6:31 PM
1 2 3 5
Trillster Administrator
what's a code
Administrator
what's a code
June. 1, 2024, 6:31 PM Copy Link
Welcome to the new Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch website!

Unfortunately, Cutstuff became a bit unmanageable with its age, so with that in mind, we've built this new site custom for MM8BDM with newer tools. With this new site, you'll find better integration between the forum and news blog so that new projects and events get a spotlight in their own dedicated section.

Additionally, with the introduction of a brand new server browser and Discord hub, it'll be easier than ever for new players to hop right into the action. We hope that this'll help new players become active in the community much quicker.

Let us know if you encounter any issues with the new site and we'll get it patched up quick!
CutmanMike Administrator
Doomed
Administrator
Doomed
June. 2, 2024, 4:46 AM (Edited by CutmanMike) Copy Link
Fantastic work, Trillster. This wouldn't have happened without your dedication to the cause.

While we rely on Discord for communications (and have been for a long time), there is always a need for public information and discussion in one space. That aspect of the forums is the one I wanted to see saved and improved upon the most. I hope the community approves of the new site!

I want to disclose here that my involvement on this has basically been nill (except for finances), and will continue to be that way going forward. Please contact Trillster if you have any bugs or issues with the site.

CRUNGO APPROVE
Magnet Dood Administrator
Good to have you on the bad side, Mega Man.
Administrator
Good to have you on the bad side, Mega Man.
June. 1, 2024, 7:30 PM Copy Link
Like any good forum, I expect to have signatures, a few failed mafia games and at least one 5 page flame war between two users we somehow overlook by Christmas
serif
serif
June. 1, 2024, 10:01 PM Copy Link
serif
8BDM's resident classes streamer https://www.twitch.tv/nxbulaa_
8BDM's resident classes streamer https://www.twitch.tv/nxbulaa_
June. 1, 2024, 10:03 PM Copy Link
this new forum looks extremely handsome, gg shake my hand

waiting on those medals to come back :^)
Weird demon doin' code things.
Weird demon doin' code things.
June. 1, 2024, 10:05 PM Copy Link
Splendid.
June. 1, 2024, 10:08 PM Copy Link
Enjoy some coffee, Trill. You've earned it.
June. 1, 2024, 10:09 PM Copy Link
With the forums back up I would eventually like to start making more thought pieces mostly related to map work, be it map/mapstyle analysis, intermediate-to-advanced mapper's advice, etc. Stuff that can be read and linked to and isn't lost in the endless Discord information feed. I'd also like to eventually start diving into other project types, but that'll require some big commitment from me that I wanna be sure I can handle before I promise anything.

but also I have the obligatory Bounty results that will have to happen sooner rather than later, so expect those soon
June. 1, 2024, 10:10 PM Copy Link
The forums look nice, I like it
June. 1, 2024, 10:10 PM Copy Link
Fancy site is fancy, nice work Trill!
1 2 3 5