MM8BDM Forum

Inspired BURST! -V6b Weapon Competition -Ends 9/28
Korby • August. 2, 2024, 12:08 AM
1 2
Resident Friendly Void Sheep
Resident Friendly Void Sheep
August. 4, 2024, 6:11 PM Copy Link
Meh, why not. I got something I can work with.
Weird demon doin' code things.
Weird demon doin' code things.
August. 6, 2024, 5:01 PM Copy Link
I'll throw my hat into this ring.
August. 9, 2024, 3:29 AM Copy Link
I think I might actually have something for a idea for something so I'll try and whip it up.
August. 12, 2024, 7:07 PM Copy Link
Might hop on this, seems cool.
CutmanMike Administrator
Doomed
Administrator
Doomed
August. 15, 2024, 1:15 PM Copy Link
I shall enter
August. 28, 2024, 10:13 PM Copy Link
hi korby i will do a weapon maybe
Korby Administrator
Benvenuto nella room italiana!
Administrator
Benvenuto nella room italiana!
September. 14, 2024, 2:04 PM Copy Link
Hello! Been a hot minute since I've posted, and since then, we've gotten a few submissions from our signup people!
I really appreciate the turnout so far; frankly, I'm a little surprised by it!

I'm posting again for a couple of reasons; the first is as a gentle reminder that there's only two weeks left! Remember, submissions will end by the end of the day on September 28th!

If you wanted to submit, make sure you set aside some time in the coming weeks to work on your weapon!

The other reason I'm posting is to give a small announcement; each of the judges plan to create and include their own weapons in the final pack, because we wanted to join in on the fun too. The big caveat with this is, obviously, the judge weapons will not be scored, and cannot win (or even place). We just wanted to make them for fun!

To give an example, here's my own creation, Plasma Spark, inspired by Kirby Super Star's Plasma ability!

That's about it! Thanks, everyone, for your interest in the competition; it means a lot!
September. 15, 2024, 1:20 AM Copy Link
sir I am make one weapon also,, let me compete
1 2