MM8BDM Forum

Cutstuff Archive
Trillster • June. 15, 2024, 11:55 PM
Trillster Administrator
what's a code
Administrator
what's a code
June. 15, 2024, 11:55 PM Copy Link
As alluded to in Cutstuff's initial shutdown announcement, the official archive download is now here! Within the download below, you'll find a record of all threads that were public at the time of Cutstuff's closure in text format. Note that all post times are in GMT time zone.

In the interest of keeping this new site a fresh start with mostly up to date content, I'd like to ask that people don't use this archive to indiscriminately mirror old forum posts.

While the post format is purposefully similar, it isn't exactly the same, so many posts may not look right when directly copied over. Additionally, Cutstuff suffered rampant link rot (broken Discord / MediaFire links), so many older threads simply won't have useful downloads whenever mirrored.

My exception to this is for any content creators / maintainers who have relatively up to date mods. If using this archive helps you get your projects mirrored to this new forum sooner, then by all means go ahead. I'd just again recommend that you preview the thread to make sure it looks and downloads right when transferred over.

As a final note, some of the archive's older posts may contain unsavory or inappropriate content, some of which might be considered harassment today. Please keep in mind that the people who have made these posts will have moved on and many of them have grown past the more abrasive tendencies demonstrated by some of these posts.

Just because something was posted on the old forums does not mean it is appropriate to do or say here.

Download Cutstuff Archive Here!
June. 16, 2024, 12:10 AM Copy Link
History is preserved no longer in the recesses of our minds.

Now we may all reexperience the community roleplay in full!
ROCKS!!!
ROCKS!!!
June. 16, 2024, 12:35 AM Copy Link
Really nice work done, now i can go and view some really old map packs and whatnot.
Pirate since V1B!
Pirate since V1B!
June. 16, 2024, 3:36 AM Copy Link
Joyous day! 15 years of history in all of it's glory!

Although it's only in text form, it's still somethin' and I'll take it! Big thanks!
sunsetstrata.neocities.org
sunsetstrata.neocities.org
June. 16, 2024, 4:21 AM Copy Link
yay
ballade cracker
ballade cracker
June. 17, 2024, 9:22 AM Copy Link
Nice