MM8BDM Forum

The colour of the letters in the player's nickname
MegaSlavX • September. 5, 2024, 9:27 AM
A simple russian fan of the Mega Man universe. My favourite series are classic, X and Zero, but i prefer the first one more.
A simple russian fan of the Mega Man universe. My favourite series are classic, X and Zero, but i prefer the first one more.
September. 5, 2024, 9:27 AM Copy Link
Hey, everybody. i've been playing MM8BDM for a long time, but i haven't figured out how to change the colour of the letters for a player's nickname. What key combinations should i use in order to select one or another colour? I've been able to change it randomly by randomly tapping on the keyboard, but i need a clear answer to this question. Thanks in advance!
I'm new here just doing stuff sometimes
September. 5, 2024, 11:32 AM Copy Link
MegaSlavX said:
Hey, everybody. i've been playing MM8BDM for a long time, but i haven't figured out how to change the colour of the letters for a player's nickname. What key combinations should i use in order to select one or another colour? I've been able to change it randomly by randomly tapping on the keyboard, but i need a clear answer to this question. Thanks in advance!

\c(don't use the "()" and no spaces so after c type a letter ranging from a to v then your name)
example \cuRa Thor to get rathors name
Korby Administrator
Benvenuto nella room italiana!
Administrator
Benvenuto nella room italiana!
September. 10, 2024, 11:06 PM Copy Link
Sorry about the delayed response, but we have a section on our Wiki dedicated to teaching this!
September. 11, 2024, 4:17 AM Copy Link
Korby said:
Sorry about the delayed response, but we have a section on our Wiki dedicated to teaching this!

I was searching this too