MM8BDM Forum

Roboenza Frenzy! - A Classic Zombies Mod (v1e)
Russel • June. 5, 2024, 11:23 PM
June. 19, 2024, 3:56 PM (Edited by Russel) Copy Link
Roboenza Frenzy!
Mod by Russel for MM8BDM version 6b

It's been a few weeks since Channel 7 News broadcasted the crashed carrier drone in New Metropolis, the news itself carrying with it an emergency order to shut down all robots, warning of infection from an unknown virus.

And yet, you still remain.

Can you protect your community from infection? Or, will it tear itself apart in a frenzy?

Roboenza Frenzy is a zombie infection mode akin to those present in other shooter games. Every round, someone is infected with Roboenza! Once infected, you lose the ability to use standard weapons, are forced to use your bear hands to fight. Your goal as a survivor is to defeat all the infected players. Your goal as an infected is to spread the infection to all survivors. But hurry! Infected players decay quickly!

Download v1e (TSPG)
Track this mod's development on GitHub!

Features

Settings (Client)

Settings (Server)

How to Host

Compatibility

Credits

Known Issues
These are being tracked in the GitHub (linked at the top) but I'll copy the more severe issues here for convenience, and give them snappy names so they're easy to remember.
SOCIOPATH LV 1
SOCIOPATH LV 1
June. 7, 2024, 12:11 AM Copy Link
In a server earlier, sometimes I couldn't switch weapons or use items for some reason.
June. 7, 2024, 12:49 PM Copy Link
This was a known issue. I updated the top post with the critical issues being tracked.
June. 19, 2024, 4:03 PM Copy Link
v1e release