MM8BDM Forum

Public Resource Dump Thread
PlasmaSlash64 • June. 1, 2024, 11:15 PM
An amateur at every skill.
June. 1, 2024, 11:15 PM (Edited by PlasmaSlash64) Copy Link
Dump any random resources you made that you don't mind other people freely using for their projects and don't think would fit in any specific existing thread in particular/wouldn't be worth making a new thread for. You can also mention you'll accept public use on the condition you're credited for making the resource if you wish.
June. 1, 2024, 11:18 PM (Edited by PlasmaSlash64) Copy Link
I'll start, here's some random textures I made a while back that I never ended up using much:

serif
serif
June. 2, 2024, 2:09 PM Copy Link

Sprite portraits of The Summoner (Female 3) from Fire Emblem Heroes I commissioned from Croby. If you want to use them, make sure to credit him.
ROCKS!!!
ROCKS!!!
June. 2, 2024, 4:10 PM Copy Link
A big ball of energy based off of the BFG ball sprites

July. 17, 2024, 6:09 AM (Edited by Stardust Motion) Copy Link
somewhat discord can be used as a search engine and I found some nice resources with the right keywords

here's a every map existing for server hosting (2024/06)
https://pastebin.com/9Z4uPjMP
June. 3, 2024, 5:14 PM Copy Link
rockblock said:
A big ball of energy based off of the BFG ball sprites

Ay, don't use discord embeds, they expire FAST (they already expired rofl)
ROCKS!!!
ROCKS!!!
June. 3, 2024, 5:58 PM Copy Link
Huh really? Any other good embed hosting things since I dont know how to put files in here
June. 3, 2024, 8:10 PM Copy Link
I've seen other people using imgur, though I'm not sure, I'm new to this stuff as well
serif
serif
June. 3, 2024, 9:19 PM Copy Link
I used imgchest for mine, but there are lots of good image uploader sites you can use as alternatives. Don't use Discord as the new changes make uploads expire extremely quickly off-site, and avoid Tumblr or Photobucket like the plague.