MM8BDM Forum

[Allanx Inc] Allanx Weps
ThéophileCaceres • June. 2, 2024, 12:37 AM
Allanx Inc Co-Owner, yuh. I also like cats.
Allanx Inc Co-Owner, yuh. I also like cats.
June. 2, 2024, 12:37 AM Copy Link
<image placeholder>

Allanx Weps
Allanx Weps is one of the biggest weapon packs currently available if not the biggest already.
This weapon pack adds over ~300 assets* to play with, either Original or coming from another mod!

* = When I mean "assets" here I mean Weapons, Buster Upgrades or Assists.

It contains the following:
- Assets based off the Allanx Inc mods Untitled Boss System, Coop Mania+ and CursedCBM.
- Many original assets based off Dragon Ball, Megaman Fortress Bosses, content that our buddy PRBlaster made and even some Misc stuff.
- Runes to play with! They're all present and they're listed as passive-type assists!
- A lot, LOT of Dimpsy's content! Featuring Magicode, Dimpweps, DI-Classes and Buster Classes assets. This totally did not triple the mod's contents atleast once.
- Both classic coop mods MMSP and MMWORLD's weapons are here! They're more balanced to be suitable for non-cooperative gameplay.
- A few weapons from the first versions of Xover Weapons are present!
- Even Tats Classes has it's weapons put into Allanx Weps!

What can you do with Allanx Weps?
- You can disable specific groups of assets at once! This will NOT allow you to have 100% fun with this mod! But if you want a slightly calmer experience with this mod, go ahead.
- Energy Balancer Start can be enabled to give yourself Energy Balancer upon spawning, free quality of life improvement.
- Party Balls have respawn cooldowns! ...Sure!
- Training Bot (Sponge)'s HP can be multiplied by 10x! Another QoL improvement that gives me thoughts about separating these in another file!
- Disable an annoying print message telling you what's the command to access the menu! FINALLY!
- Enable Contra Mode when locked-on with Coop Pack (W.I.P) Want a much harder, special experience with your coop mods? How about this, enemy health has been halved, but you take 15x damage! And Health Capsules have been disabled! But instead of a Mega Buster, you gain a trusty, buster-like version of the Machine Gun Copywep from Tats Classes!

Download Link:
3CPB2H: the "Not late ACTUAL Hotfix" update (v3c public beta 2 hotfix)
TSPG: Quick Download
TSPG: Wad Info