MM8BDM Forum

What happened to Cutstuff?
Pumpkin • October. 9, 2024, 10:02 AM
I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire imageboards.
I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire imageboards.
October. 9, 2024, 10:02 AM Copy Link
The new site is smooth. But what happened to the old one?
There was a petty behind the scene drama or something else?
Magnet Dood Administrator
Good to have you on the bad side, Mega Man.
Administrator
Good to have you on the bad side, Mega Man.
October. 13, 2024, 2:05 AM Copy Link
No drama. It's a rather boring story, to be honest: the old forums weren't switched to a new version of PHP and were crashing every couple of months. Activity had slowed to a crawl, and we had to ban people from making new profiles because bots were dying to get in and fill the place with advertisements and random shit.

Basically, the place just fell into disrepair, and we still wanted a website to handle project releases and to serve as a hub for new players. So here we are.
October. 13, 2024, 4:05 PM Copy Link
Thanks for the explanation. I really don't like how bots are spawning like rabbits nowadays, first is Youtube comments (which I admit, for the first/fourth time it was funny) and now this. It's getting annoying.