MM8BDM Forum

[Allanx Inc] CursedCBM (CBM Edit)
ThéophileCaceres • June. 1, 2024, 11:20 PM
Allanx Inc Co-Owner, yuh. I also like cats.
August. 14, 2024, 8:02 PM (Edited by ThéophileCaceres) Copy Link
Wow, new forum:
Allanx isn't available right now so I'm gonna just wait for him to wake up to put his own Allanx Inc content (I'm talking about UBS/Coop Mania+ specficially) (+ discord invite link maybe) here.

Also no images and videos here yet literally 95% of the stuff I post about this mod are devlog videos that are only available in the discord server.

The CursedCBM stuff

CursedCBM is an edit of Class Based Modification (CBM) from 2020 (using v9eh then a mix of v9eh/v9fh, aiming to make a chaotic but fun (and fair) experience, editing every CBM class to make them more meme-y, or make them more referential, or make them more just-like-they-were-4-years-ago-because-some-stuff-gets-stuck-and-I-don't-really-like-removing-stuff. It even has it's own classes, It can be literally anything I want!

v3: The "Recursed" Update (Part 1)

CursedCBM is going through a revamp, being ported to MM8BDM V6B, built from the ground up using v9gh as a base, it's going to be sorta more "combo" oriented, all (almost all currently) classes have something that either deals Half-Shock or Shock damage, some might just slow while adding more moves and overall improving on what was done in the previous versions.

Movesets can be HUGE in this mod for some classes, I recommand using console class helps for more information for these classes, I think most of them can be understood easily, but there's B+? moves that are executed by holding backwards. (or "S" in some other... weird language)

Download Links

V3: The "Recursed" Update (Part1)
(3PB2H)
TSPG: Quick Download
TSPG: Wad Info
(Public Beta 3)
(Assist Nerf fix for that one ACS_VM issue)
(Public Beta 4) CURRENT

V2.9: The "Alright fine a hotfix before leaving v6a" Update
Here's some bold text to remind you that this is for V6A, not V6B, heh.
June. 1, 2024, 11:27 PM Copy Link
(Might post changelogs and links to older versions here in the future too! Who knows?)