Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch Forum

Extus
cheese :v
User Info
Extus
cheese :v

Just finished the next map in this pack! This video is recent, but it's already quite outdated due to how much progress I've made decorating the map in these few days. It'll be added with three other maps in an update when they are done.

That's all for now.

July. 2, 2024, 3:34 AM (Edited by Extus) KNDM - A 22 Map Pack With Maps From Other Games


...Partially! This map pack also contains a few "remixed" Megaman maps, along with some original ones. I am currently aiming to replace some of them for various reasons, before I continue to add more up to (hopefully) 26 maps.

This map pack is fully compatible with mods (so far), but if anything breaks let me know and I'll see what I can do about making accommodations for it. As far as player starts, each map contains 32 DM spawns, 16 for light/wily teams, 8 for cossack/king teams, and 8 coop starts in case a mod needs them!

Download: TSPG

A few screenshots: