Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch Forum

The Amazing Digital Circus skin pack.
Lakenzie • March. 1, 2026, 11:14 AM
I've come here to post dumb skin mods and chew bubblegum. And I don't really like bubblegum.
I've come here to post dumb skin mods and chew bubblegum. And I don't really like bubblegum.
March. 1, 2026, 11:14 AM Copy Link
My first attempt at a full skin pack. Featuring the entire main cast of The Amazing Digital Circus. There was an entire episode dedicated to them all shooting each other, so this seems appropriate.

Bubble -

Zooble -

Kinger -

Gangle -

Caine -

Ragatha -

Pomni -

Jax -

The Amazing Digital Circus skin pack V1 There are a few mistakes in some of animation frames, which I might come back to later and fix. But it's nothing super noticeable.

The Amazing Digital Circus and its character were created and are owned by Gooseworx and Glitch Productions. I did not create anything in this mod except for the sprites themself.
(Pfp is my oc Reese by Mazeriette) wawa. internet user doing stuff. I’m usually on MM8BDM Pubs. my YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/@r3lm
(Pfp is my oc Reese by Mazeriette) wawa. internet user doing stuff. I’m usually on MM8BDM Pubs. my YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/@r3lm
March. 3, 2026, 9:26 PM Copy Link
fricking amazing