MM8BDM Forum

Rozark's Palace - Mapping Projects
Rozark • June. 1, 2024, 7:55 PM
Rozark Administrator
29/M/USA/EST; Bunnies are cute. Discord: Rozark #0873
Administrator
August. 19, 2024, 4:52 PM (Edited by Rozark) Copy Link
===================================================================================================

===================================================================================================

Hello! This is the thread where I'll post information related to the mapping projects I make and maintain for this game.
Feel free to discuss anything related to any of them!

DOWNLOADS
Map Pack - Rozpack 4.5
Map Pack Beta Addon - Rozpack MapTests 1.0
Map Pack Vote Previews - Rozpack4.5 Map Previews 2.0
Rozark Administrator
Administrator
August. 19, 2024, 4:52 PM (Edited by Rozark) Copy Link
==================================================================================================

==================================================================================================

ROZPACK

The premiere "Rozark" experience, if such a term even existed. It contains a variety of layouts, concepts, and executions that I have come up with since I first started mapping for MM8BDM back in high school. The initial release housed 20 maps with a "promise" of four future expansions, each containing an additional five map slots each. As of writing, three expansions have been finished, bringing the total maps in this pack up to 35.

The original pack codes are ROZ01 through ROZ20, Expansion I's codes are ARK01 through ARK05, Expansion II's codes are ARK06 through ARK10, and Expansion III's codes are ARK11 through ARK15.

This project uses DoomED/Actor Numbers 18499 through 18540, with the rest of the 18500 line (through and including 18599) reserved for anything else this pack will do.

4.5 CHANGELOG
Pastebin

"EULA" LICENSE AGREEMENT
Pastebin

WEAPON LIST
Pastebin

SCREENSHOTS
Imgur Gallery

BETA SCREENSHOTS
Imgur Gallery

SPECIAL CREDITS

ROZPACK MAP TESTS

Due to the overall scope and scale of this project, as of recently, an individual beta testing wad was necessary. This file should be loaded alongside the main pack, as it contains various updates, fixes, and feedback/playtesting to the pack. Special thanks to Mendez for compiling its current iteration.

README

ROZPACK MAP PREVIEWS

This is a mod to be used in conjunction with Trillster's map voting mod. This provides previews and player size recommendations for each map in Rozpack. One dude means a small, 2-6, player size is recommended. Two dudes means a medium, 7-12, player size is recommended. Three dudes means a large, 12+ player size is recommended. Playing each map outside of those ranges will likely lead to a worse gameplay experience.
Rozark Administrator
Administrator
August. 19, 2024, 4:51 PM (Edited by Rozark) Copy Link

JUNE 23 2024
This topic's construction is completed. Any further news that needs to be pinned or is "important" will go here.