MM8BDM Forum

About Campaign Coop
Jacob Sadilek • August. 31, 2024, 11:08 AM
A Skin Maker For MM8BDM
A Skin Maker For MM8BDM
August. 31, 2024, 11:18 AM (Edited by Jacob Sadilek) Copy Link
Can Campaign Coop Work Offline After Having It in MM8BDM Cause I’m Trying To Make A Offline Campaign Coop Game
Gh
World-famous Gh of "Gh" fame.
Gh
World-famous Gh of "Gh" fame.
September. 1, 2024, 5:36 PM Copy Link
I'm not sure if I fully understand what you're trying to say. The thread name and the actual post are two totally different topics.

Yes, it can work offline. I test it on my own in a local LAN server. There ain't too much of a point to play it like this though. It is a coop mod first and foremost. It is balanced around you and a group of people playing and it will be very difficult alone. You can enter the mod's menu and press the button that says something like "copy server save data to singleplayer" to synchronize your vanilla (the unmodified game without Campaign Co-Op) data to that of the server's. Basically: If you're only up to Elec Man's stage on your own playthrough of the story mode and press this while on a server that has completed Chapter 7 and beat all secret bosses, when you boot up MM8BDM normally you'll now be at that point of the story and can continue. Note that since the mod isn't getting updates at the moment, Chapter 7 is where it stops at. If you want to finish the game, you will have to do it without Campaign Co-Op. If you want to play it "offline", simply launch MM8BDM without mods and play the singleplayer story like intended.